Abstract Submission Guidelines
The participants may submit their abstracts at the time of filling up the online/offline registration form on University website.
If you opt for oral presentation, your abstract will be evaluated by the competent scientific committee and the decision of the committee will be final in allocation of the mode of presentation. Not all the abstracts could be given chance for oral presentation due to lack of time. The abstracts not selected for the oral presentation will be given chance to be presented as posters.
In case of cancellation of registration, there will be no refund in any case.
Mention the subject as “Abstract for Poster Presentation-ICHIB - 2020” or
“Abstract for Oral Presentation - ICHIB-2020”.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding title, authors' name and affiliations.
- Title must be limited to 30 words. Presenting author’s name should be marked in bold.
- The abstract should be typed in single space, MS Word format using 12 font size in Times New Roman.
- The author’s choice for oral/poster presentation should be indicated on top right corner of abstract page. However, decision of the Scientific Committee will be final in allocation of the mode of presentation.
- All abstracts accepted for oral/poster presentation will be published in the Abstract Book.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
- Poster size - 3 ft wide and 4 ft high (36in W x 48in H).
- The posters should have the following format-
- Names of Authors.
- The presenters name should be formatted as bold and should be underlined.
- Institutional Affiliation of the authors.
- Email of presenting author.
- Main body should comprise abstract, introduction, materials and method, results, significance, important references and acknowledgement.